Sunday, December 28, 2008

My First Trip During College Days:


Date of Travel: 27th and 28th Dec 2008

Till the first Trip, I wasn’t much passion about travel. After this travel, I liked the most. Travel is like pleasure and Joy and happiness.

My First Trip was traveled by Bus, We did not have camera or even smart phones then. We had Nokia 73. We went to Nandi hills by Noon, It was very good and fun as well.. We took photograph with Indian Soldiers who they come for training to Nandi Hills.

We wanted to have adventure party at Nandi Hills . Accordingly we book our room there. We picked up the sticks and decided the place where we wanted to have party. We put all camp fire there around it all my friends were drinking. I wasn’t , seriously as I have promised my gal friend not to drinks..Lol..

My friend Kumar vomited at room after the drinking, it was so dirty my god, whole night I was like cleaning whatever he did. OMG.. I was exhausted

Next day, we dressed up very neatly for photographs. We trekked from some distance within Nandi Hills forest. It was thrilling and adventures. We spent good day at this hill station. We headed to Bangalore by Bus in the evening around 4PM. Getting seat in the government bus was like laborious, Finally we have got seats.

Cheers

Arjun (Techz)

No comments:

Post a Comment